- We took the boys to the new karate school yesterday. Even though the Sensei seemed rather unfriendly, I liked the way he handled the class. I liked the fact that I could see what they kids were doing. That way I could help them at home too if I see they are battling with something. It is also very convenient as the school is just a street away from our home.
- Zander is cutting tooth number two. Actually he has been for few days now. I know some people are of the opinion that teething can’t hurt because it doesn’t hurt to get adult teeth. Well…maybe I should take a photo of my son’s gums as it is right now. It looks painful. This of course means that we aren’t getting much sleep at the moment. I feel extremely sleep deprived today.
- I have a list of things that I feel one should have with you at all times: Headache pills, flu meds, condoms, tampons, safety pins, plasters and your camera….okay…a bank card will help too. When my friend Wenchy was here for the weekend, she needed something and I started packing out my “emergency kit” in my handbag. She thought it extremely funny that moi – supermom (or the head girl as sometimes called by her and our friend Jax) – would actually carry condoms with me. Even more that I’ll actually pack it out of the “kit” in the Wimpy lol
- We got Quintus’s final school report yesterday. Yeah to my little boy for passing Grade R. Never thought that little kids like him had to pass anything before going into preschool. However, the teacher wants us to take him to an education therapist because emotionally he takes things to seriously, which impacts on his work. If he had a misunderstanding with his teacher (read – she had to reprimand him) then he will “close up” for the rest of the day and not be able to do most stuff. Now if only I can find my cellphone (that I lose so often, I’m surprised I still have it) I could phone and make an appointment.
- I might finally be able to use my domain www.supermom.co.za A fellow South African blogger – Lensqueen – actually found a group of people that does this….oi to be so web challenged.