Just a quick Christmas wish list from my own self:
- Patience for the long long school holidays
- Two clones of me so that I can get up to date with my work
- Monies for my clients so that they can actually pay me
- Extra time so that I can spend more of it with my kids
A smaller butt and hips
- Better prescription glasses for your own self or maybe some medication to improve your memory?
See Santa. Thing is. Last year you somehow missed my kid’s letters. I don’t know if you weren’t able to read their little child handwriting or make out their drawings but you someone forgot their presents? This caused me huge amount of anxiety as I needed to go shopping for gifts and then almost empty shelves.
I am also sending this to your e-mail address. I don’t want to risk it getting lost. Please do send back the ‘read receipt’ so that I can use that against you, should you forget again.
Lots of love