I found it
I found my way to the gym tonight. That without my GPS too. Very proud of myself, since it’s been so long I thought I might get lost.
As I drove out of the driveway I was thinking why on earth am I going? Definitely love looking for excuses not to go, when I haven’t gone for a while. So I made list. I started thinking that tonight is probably the only night this week I could go:
- Tuesday – it’s cricket. There’s just not enough time with cricket practise and homework to still make it to the gym.
- Wednesday – Zander is going to hospital. My baby boy is going for grommets/tubes AGAIN. For the 4th time. They are also removing his adenoids and it seems his tonsils too. He doesn’t have tonsillitis now though. He has had it many times since his birth though. I can’t decide if I want them to do this though. On the other side, we are already taking the risk of him having an operation. Why not just get it done at the same time…
- Thursday – I don’t think Zander will be feeling near well enough for me to leave him alone.
- Friday – Even if Zander is feeling better, the boys have a HUGE thing going on at school. Camp-out, dance…a real spring festival that we have all been looking forward too. Not so sure how much I will have of it though. I don’t want Zander to sleep out in the caravan then. We’ll see. Either way, no time for gym.
- Saturday and Sunday – Same thing. Festival goes on until Sunday.
As I drove back from gym I knew. I just needed a break from everything. I needed to remind myself that I like to gym.