Updates in short
It’s been so crazy busy right now that I haven’t even had time to blog and let’s face it. It takes a lot for me not to blog.
- I’m trying to get my work or at least most of it done before we leave on holiday. So far it seems as though I might just reach that goal. If not, at least I won’t have too much to do while on holiday.
- Christmas presents are sorted. The boys gave me their last wish list to e-mail to Santa, tonight. Mostly the things we did get and then just one thing else to get tomorrow.
- My own present. Not sorted. I doubt I’ll get what I want before Christmas Eve and I really wanted it for when the kids opened their presents. Oh well. I should after 10 years be used to that.
- I’m still not so sure about this holiday with a friend thing. Especially since it’s not a couple. He is here tonight so that we can discuss the stuff we are going to take with and they are basically excluding me from the conversation. Not on purpose but men just generally talk about different things.
- This weekend was fun. We went to Marico Oog and even though it’s extremely dangerous for little children, it was great. I think the fact that it was so hot and we were forced to swim in the freezing water helped 🙂
- Zander swam by himself for the first time there as well. Well, obviously with a swimming aid but he was willing to let go of me and now doesn’t want me to get near him as I’m apparently in his way lol
- I’m kinda nervous about the whole camp thing. It’s a long time to have to keep everything neat and in place in our caravan! In a small space.
- Also…I’d like to have family time. Not all of us together all the time. I don’t know if that will happen. I think it will more often be me alone like this. I truly hope not. Maybe I’m just a tad emotional tonight. Who knows.
- I have mentioned before that receiving gifts are one of my love languages. I think I’m emotional because of the fact that he doesn’t go through the trouble to get me something.
- My poor Bella hurt her eye. She got mud in her eye while playing with my mom’s dog. My mom realized this and we cleaned out her eye. I could see that she was still in pain and we took her to the Vet on Saturday morning. The poor little thing had scratched of the whole top layer of her eye. She is in such pain. I feel so bad for her. That’s why we took her with this weekend. She gets drops every hour. I do hope it’s all healed up before we go. She is staying with my mom while we are away but I want to know that her eye is healed by then.