I’m feeling emotional tonight. For now specific reason…okay many reasons but regardless what, I feel emotional.
- I hate messing up. HATE it. I hate it more when it involves my family.
- I’m tired. I’m really tired. This week was exhausting. Terribly so and this weekend there is no time to rest.
- The boys are starting school next week and I need to get things ready for then. Jay is going to Grade 1!!! When did that happen?
- Zander turns 3 the same day school starts. I have to sort out his party. I don’t even have a gift for my baby.
- The cut-off date for the tax season is right around the corner…as in 2 weeks time. This week spent in hospital did not only take it’s toll on my family but also on my work. I’m a week behind and really don’t have time to catch up on that week.
- There’s stuff regarding Tommie’s work that totally stresses me out.
I want to sleep in my husband’s arms tonight. I want to wake up without stress. I want to be okay.