It is not often that I feel as though everything is ‘too much’. Although I feel that about my work sometimes but then, who doesn’t! See, I chose this life, so I’m happy with it. I’m talking about my whole day today. It was just … well…too much.
- 6:00 Wake up
- 6:30 Wake up the kids
- 7:15 Drop off the boys
- 7:35 Drop off Kyla
- 7:50 At my mom’s house (who thankfully gave Zander his breakfast and got him ready for school, while I started working)
- 8:30 Drop off Zander
- 8:45 I could officially start with work.
Let’s not get into the work. That itself will freak me out if I had to write it down.
- So I do as much work from then till
- 12:15 Pick up Zander from school
- 13:15 Pick up the boys from school
- 15:50 Leave for home
- 16:00 Do homework with both the boys & work
- 18:00 Start dinner & work
- 18:30 Do the last homework with Quintus & work
- 19:00 Have dinner, while helping Quintus to memorize his speech
- 20:00 Read Bible and chat to the boys
From then I work with a moaning, not happy Zander on my lap. By 21:00 I decide that no-one is going to come to my rescue and best I bath Zander, make his tea and leave my work to lie down with him. This all the while he is still crying.
I’m not even going to get up to work some more. I’m just going to lie here and do nothing.
I don’t think it helps that my ulnar nerve is pinched and my arm and hand hurts like hell