He IS a nice guy
Why do I stay with him? Well there are many reasons.
- He wakes me with coffee. Every morning.
Gotta love that!
- He runs my bath. Every morning.
- He packs the boys’ school lunch boxes.
- He is a very good friend.
- He is willing to drive 4 hours (there and back) for me to visit my best friend.
- He picks up medication when the kids are sick. I hardly ever see the inside of our pharmacy.
- He fills up my car for me.
- He watches chick-flicks with me.
- He drives to another town with me to have coffee there, since I like that particular coffee the most.
- He has forgiven me things that most other men would not.
- He has changed in big ways, for me and the kids.
- He is a good host. Always thinking of everyone to make sure there will be something they like.
- He doesn’t mind my computer / cellphone addiction even though he doesn’t get it at all. So much so that he’ll give ME his upgrades.
- He is the type of person to allow another child into our home.
- He is the father of my
So yes, there are so many reasons I should leave. Many reasons why he ticks me off (especially when it comes to the kids) but he IS a nice guy.