Why I love being a Mom
I’m not a fan of Meme’s but Grace asked me so nicely. 🙂
She tagged me with a new meme that’s been circulating around and will circulate until it reaches to every corner of the world. Presenting, Around the World in 80 clicks!
The idea is for moms around the world to share five things that they love about being a mom.
Books aren’t enough to share my love but here’s 5 things.
- Being a parent brought me closer to my parents. Not because finally I get what they meant when they said “Wait until you have kids and you will realize how your constant fighting frustrated us”…you know, the bad stuff we were doing as kids :) No, now I get just how much they did for us. How all the little things are helping me to be a better Mom.
- Being a mom is challenging and I love it. I love that I need to change my parenting style with each new stage. That I grow as a Mom as my children grow.
- I totally love that I get to raise sons. There is something special in knowing that it is possible for me to help raise an outstanding, caring, loving, strong man. A whole man.
- I love the feeling of us. We are a unity. A circle of trust if you must. We are unique. We speak our own language. Not in words but we get each other. We love without condition. We trust regardless. You will realize that I say ‘we’. It’s not a one way relationship, it’s between all of us.
- Then there’s the obvious. The “I love you”, hugs, kisses. Being able to be a kid again. It’s fun that I can jump on jumping castles and say it’s because the kids want me to 🙂
I just love being a Mom. That is what I was meant to be.