* I am loving my kids at this age. I have loved each and every stage but I am really loving this. They are so easy. So proper. So loving. So nice with each other.
* This long weekend has been exactly what my family needed. We needed this time. The boys needed the ‘brother’ time. It was good not to have to share my attention and love.
* I haven’t missed being online. Reception is close to non-existing and I could only download mail if very lucky.
* I love camping. I don’t know if I would easily vacation any other way. I love how social it is. How easy it is for the boys to make friends.
* I got compliments from 2 different people about how well behaved the boys are and what good manners they have. Even if that is not always true, it is still nice to hear 🙂
Life is good