Let’s start with wishing my amazing mom a HUGE happy birthday.
Now, let’s look at my Monday:
- Got woken up 3 times (yeah I know for new moms that’s not a lot) with a barking coughing Zander. Off to the doctor this afternoon.
- Woke up to -3 degree weather.
- My hairdryer wouldn’t work proper. Kept on having to give it a slap.
- Got the boys ready and realized that Jason has lost his shoes.
- Find shoes and now we short one school jacket. We decide that Quintus shall wear the jacket (which happens to be Jason’s) since he will probably lose more work by not going, than Jason would.
- Pack school lunch into their bags, only to find that Jason has no bag at home.
- Yes…no school bag.
- Finally after MUCH running up and down the house, I realized that his friend took his bag on Thursday. Cool that sorted.
- Drop Quintus at school too late.
- Wait for the only school clothing shop to open, only to find that they have no tracksuites in stock.
- Buy two school jerseys and take Jay to school.
- Opened up the post and got two speeding fines thanks Tommie of R2 000
Also, my chain that Tommie bought me for my birthday broke. Actually not the chain but the charm.