I’ve been feeling very stressed and down lately. It feels like I’m just being pulled in so many directions and none of them are less important than the other.
So … let’s focus on some good stuff
- Tommie is sleeping at home tonight
- I am the very proud and happy owner of a Nokia N97!!!!
- I SO appreciate that Tommie went shopping for us for the weekend. More so since he is not going with. He knows that I’ll be lost if I had to do the shopping.
- I love how he just got up to make me coffee 🙂
- I appreciate the difference of my children. Amazing little people those.
- I appreciate my brother who would go out in the middle of the night to find stuff for MY kids.
- I love how my parents are second parents to my children.
- I’m glad we will be going away this weekend. Even if it’s not all for a happy reason.
- I’m really glad with how my hair is now. My hairdresser did a really good job 🙂
I suppose there’s nothing like retail and beauty therapy…..until reality hits again.