I don’t stand back when I get challenged ☺
So when Laura set a blog challenge, I took it. I’m supposed to name 10 reason why I love …. something or someone. Being me, I will give 10 things I love about being a Mom.
- I love being the one who puts plasters where it hurts. Physically or emotionally.
- I love the hugs, the kisses.
- I love that they crawl into my bed.
- I love that they trust me enough to share those deep fears and ask me the questions.
- I love that they think they have the best and most beautiful Mom.
- I love seeing how they are growing into the men they will become.
- I love the pride I feel, when I look from a distance. When I see them interact with others and they do good.
- I love seeing their relationship with each other (even when it’s sometimes bad … it teaches them not to hit and kick to resolve social issues)
- I love how they fill my life. My every move, thought and decision.
- I love them. Every day. Every second.