From Wenchy‘s blog
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A banana. My mom’s housekeeper makes sure I have two types of fruit every day
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
At home on my stoep, by Jason. Good little photographer that one.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I can play a normal guitar. Does that count?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Zander. Such a character.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Only till 9:30 pm. Having bad back-ache doesn’t make for late nights.
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you?
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Tommie, in the same house
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes. I have many friends who are still friends with their exes.
10. How do you feel about Mountain Dew?
Uhm… no feeling whatsoever.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Two weekends ago.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Zander this morning as he was lying in my folks’ bed, reading the newspaper. He has such a good life 🙂
14. Was yesterday better than today?
Today is so young, but except for the back, today is good.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Easily. Just don’t ask the same question when it comes to my laptop and cell phone.
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Most definitely. What else is there really in life?
18. Are you a bad influence?
I hope not!
19. Night out or night in?
Seems like our home is where others go to get out, so I suppose that makes it night in.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Cell phone, computer and car..or bakkie right now.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Sjoe….I think my brother?
22. What does the last text message in your Inbox say?
Thank you so much! (from a client)
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
Hate is a very strong word
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
I really need to delete my Facebook inbox. I never keep mail on outlook, don’t know why I leave mail on FB
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yip…oh wait no. I’m taking steroids for my back…so I won’t be able to compete in the Olympics ….. :p
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yip but I don’t think anyone is perfect.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Nothing for a change!!! So I’m not going to try and think of one
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
NO-ONE!!!!!!! Please don’t.
30. Wanna have grandkids by the time you’re 50?
Well, Quintus will be 24 then. I think he’ll be too young to want kids but I wouldn’t mind.
31. What do you have to do tomorrow?
I have lots of work since I’m not in the office all the time. Also Quintus is playing a rugby game tomorrow afternoon.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes. There is nothing like a smile. It can fix many things.