- I have a job. How many people aren’t struggling just to have a proper income to support their family.
- I have a good husband. He has his moments but overall he is a good man.
- I have three amazing children.
- My three children are friends. Truly friends who enjoy each others company (even though they have their moments of murderous thoughts I’m sure)
- I have a home. It might not have a front door (our garage is the most convenient way to get in and out) but I have a nice home, in a nice area.
- I get to work from my folk’s home.
- I have amazing parents. I mentioned that many many times on my blog. Nothing is ever too much trouble. I wouldn’t be half the mom I am, if it wasn’t for them.
- I get to stay at home without having to worry about asking a boss for a day off.
- I get to watch all my kid’s sport, not having to worry to ask for an afternoon off.
- I’m blessed with many friends.
- My kid’s have never had to go to bed hungry.
- My kids’ have never had to go to bed cold.
- My boys are in an awesome school.
- I’m lucky enough to be able to employ a housekeeper …. even a gardener who comes twice a week.
- We are all healthy. This to me is a huge blessing. I’m so thankful that my kids are healthy.
- My boys are happy. They are loved and cared for by so many people.
- I’m blessed to have my brother who is like a second dad to my kids. He totally rocks.
I have loads more. Loads more. I’m blessed in ways that I don’t always think of. It’s good to sit and think about them.