Kids say the darndest things
I woke up with Zander standing next to my bed. I asked him what was wrong and he said he’s got a sickness. Okay…what kind of sickness do you have Zander? The sickness of the dark. Siestog. I let him get into the bed. Apparently that’s the best medicine.
Jason, while looking at some photos of him when he was in pre-school:
“Man I miss my younger days!” lol and you are so old now my child.
Zander, after I helped him blow his nose and he was all clean and proper. I ‘stole’ a kiss and he said: “No!!! You just kissed my snot. I don’t like it when you kiss my snot. Eeeuuuwwww like I would!
Jason is going to the hospital tomorrow morning to have his tooth fixed. He broke it about a month ago, and I never even knew! He is extremely scared of waking up while they are still busy. Thankfully the dentist is also one of his best friend’s dad, so it will not be that scary.
- Our medical aid doesn’t pay for it though, so dry bread and water for us for the next couple of months! Thankfully my FIL is helping out with some of it.
- Talking about the in-laws, I miss Quintus like crazy. Setting up camp with my FIL proved to be very stressful but now that it’s done, I’m sure he will start enjoying himself.
- My phone broke. Now if you know me really well, you will know that I can’t go without my phone. We don’t have money to fix it now though, so I’m feeling as though I have lost a limb.
- My computer at work also decided that I don’t need to use any USB connections. This is extremely frustrating. No printing and I can’t even read my sms’s using the computer (like I can when it’s connected)
- We had a burst pipe over the weekend. Lovely water coming through the ceiling. We have a plumber there today to replace pipes. More money.
- Bella (our Pikenese) now wears her hair in a pony tail. Some times two, some days just one. Her fringe is WAY long and in her food all the time. So putting it up, is best. Zander came out one morning, looked at her and said she looks like Kyla (with the two ponies) They still miss her.
- I’m hugely thankful it is school holidays and take full advantage of it. I sleep late every morning. I don’t get to work before 9:30 am. The boys are loving the calm, later mornings and I’m sure my mom enjoys the silence that lasts just a little longer.