Update, update! Get it here! lol
Okay, I’ve been kinds missing in action the last two weeks. We’ve worked REALLY hard at Quintus’ study technique (and then to actually study!). He finished yesterday and did really well. I’m very proud. I did have a life in between as well though:
- My Nokia N97 finally gave in (after one of the kids thought it should have some colddrink) and I bought a Blackberry. I’m hooked 😉
- Zander got his school report finally and he did very well. He was very excited and loved all the attention when we all made a fuss of it.
- Jason’s birthday is tomorrow. He has been counting the days and today I suppose he will start counting the hours. He is so excited. He can’t wait to be woken up with his presents tomorrow morning. I suppose that means I need to wake up early on a Saturday!
- His party will be at the Spur and I’m hugely thankful that he didn’t want a party at home. I just would not have had the time to organize it.
- My dad finally got himself a proper camera. I’m SO happy. He will be the official photographer tomorrow 😉
- Work is hectic. It’s tax season and with going home early every day for the past two weeks, I’m so behind it looks as though I’m ahead. My desk looks like someone had a fall-out with files and paper.
- I’ve been battling to fall asleep lately. I hate lying there, waiting for it to happen. I’ve even asked Tommie to tell me story … he doesn’t want to lol
Things are back to normal. Can’t wait to celebrate my son’s 8th birthday with him tomorrow!