- Having your own business and being on holiday is a contradiction in words. I’ve been working almost every day. Just worse since I’m not working all day long and I’m never sure if everything is done. Realized too late this morning that I was still waiting for a client to get back to me and now they will receive penalties for late payment. Had I been at the office, I would have reminded them again.
- I don’t know how people live here. Goeie genade. The humidity would kill me.
- I love waking up to the sound of the sea. Opening my eyes to the view. Stunning.
- We are surprising the boys with tickets to the rugby match between the Stormers and the Sharks tomorrow night. They are going to LOVE it.
- Bella might be going home today. My mom (again, she’s awesome) will be taking care of her until I’m back. Unless she battles too much, then I’ll cut my holiday short and go home. I think it will do wonders for her to be home.
- I miss Quintus. A lot. Every time I take a photo of Jason and Zander together, it feels wrong.
- I miss Tommie too.
- Thankfully they will be here tomorrow. I can’t wait.
- Neither can the kids, since they’ll be bringing the decoder. Watching SABC 1 / 2 / 3 and E is just not the same lol
This entry was posted on April 1, 2011 by supermom. It was filed under Vacation .
Oh th eboys will love going to the shark tank! Your holiday sounds wonderful. Glad Bella is better.
April 1, 2011 at 11:50 am
What team does your boys supprt?
April 1, 2011 at 12:47 pm
Zander supports the Sharks and Jason supports the Stormers. Quintus supports the Blue Bulls
April 1, 2011 at 4:47 pm
How do you manage boys who scream for diffrent teams? Read your follow up post and let me tell you that you have done a great job in raising your boys. Proud brothers supporting each other, it actually made me cry
April 4, 2011 at 11:29 am
They aren’t bad winners. Quintus gets really sad when his team loses but since the others don’t rub his face in it, it’s not a problem. J
April 4, 2011 at 2:05 pm
Yay for Bella 🙂
OOHHH I would love tickets to the Sharks – awesome surprise!
(Sorry I added to work)
April 2, 2011 at 6:52 am
😦 Bella was not well enough to go home. So sad
April 2, 2011 at 7:25 am
Ooer… life after DSTV…
May 13, 2011 at 7:58 pm