- My post box is locked because I
forgot todidn’t pay the renewal.
- My credit card expired and I’m broke without it.
- A new credit card was sent to my post box.
See the problem there?
- I go to the mall (which I hate) to get to the Post Office (that I hate even more)
- Pay my account and get them to open my post box.
- No post.
- Go to the depot (apparently it would be there)
- No post there either.
- It was posted to my home address.
This should work out fine then right?
- The home address they have on record is not mine.
- I have never lived there.
- The owners of that house got rid of the post … don’t blame them.
See the problem?
- I’m not still broke.
- It’s going to take a week before I can get new cards.
- So happy ….. not.
Oh and my Outlook won’t work. I’ve been away for two weeks……
Maybe my internet mail also decided to lock off and forward all mail into the unknown world wide web.