Zander: 20 Questions
1. What is something mom always says to you? Get stars at school (they get for good behaviour)
2. What makes mom happy? When I behave well.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don’t.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Me. You laugh when I laugh.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Good , never naughty
6. How old is your mom? 29 (bless his soul)
7. How tall is your mom? …..
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Work (poor me! – clearly I work too much)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A superstar
11. What is your mom really good at? Work (I should work less)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Building cars
13. What does your mom do for her job? I don’t know. I am still small.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Macaroni and cheese
15. What makes you proud of your mom? She makes the best tea.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A child
17. What do you and your mom do together. She pushes me on the swing and plays with me outside
18. How are you and your mom the same? We aren’t. She is a girl and I’m a boy.
19. How are you and your mom different? Our hair
20. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? Wimpy
21. How do you know your mom loves you? When I was born, she already knew me and loved me.