Eleven years. Eleven things
When Lightning and Awesome struck, Jason was formed.
Your words. Not mine.
You are at such a good place within yourself. So self assured.
Since you are eleven today, here’s eleven things I love about you.
1. Your intelligence.
2. Your sense of humour. You are classic.
3. Your love for tennis and the hours you put into it.
4. The way you don’t mind being reserve player for the rugby team and never expect them to let you play.
5. How hard you work at school.
6. That you don’t let friends influence you. You are your own person. You turned out to be so much stronger than I thought you would.
7. Your love for your brothers even in times when you are working on each others nerves.
8. That you can’t sleep without Quintus. I love that about both of you.
9. Your compassion for others. Even bullies who don’t treat you right. You know there must be something wrong in their lives.
10. I love how you do things for me. Buy me a chocolate when you run into the store for us. Make me a cup of coffee on a rough day. Breakfast on a Sunday.
11. Mostly I love that you are mine and that you want to be mine.
I adore you. I am so proud to be your Mom.
Happy birthday Jay.