Starting the year with eleven things
I was tagged by Grace who currently lives in Dubai to do this meme.
In all honesty I don’t remember when we started reading each other’s blogs but it has been ages. She is originally from Japan. She has two very much loved, adorable children.
I am supposed to give eleven random facts about myself and then answer her eleven questions.
Also supposed to tag others but I normally don’t lol
ELEVEN RANDOM FACTS
1. I can swallow a handful of pills at the same time but I can only swallow pills with milk or coffee.
2. I am a very anxious person but hide it well.
3. I am attached to my phone and iPad. I should go to a support group for that.
4. I love taking photos. My poor kids must feel like they are famous and their mother is paparazzi.
5. I want to study again. Just don’t know where I will get the time for that.
6. Tommie and I have lived in the same house for 15 years. We have not moved once since getting married.
7. If I wasn’t married to Tommie, I would probably still have my old VW Beetle. He loves cars, I am just happy if they get me where I want to be.
8. Tommie is more social than I am. I don’t mind quiet days at home, reading or doing nothing. He loves having friends over.
9. I am a vegetarian.
10. I have epilepsy.
11. One of my closest friends lives in Poland.
QUESTIONS GRACE ASKED ME
1. How long have you been blogging?
I think I started way back in 2004. On Blogdrive then. That was long before blogging became the in the thing and people did it for money.
2. How many hours in a day do you spend on social media (Facebook, Twitter, blog, etc)? Be honest! LOL
Too much. I don’t know how many hours but I do check in on Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin often. Twitter normally only when I am following something specific.
3. What do you like most about yourself?
That I am a good mom. I am not perfect. I am not the best but I am a good mom.
3. What makes you smile?
4. Where do you find inspiration?
Depends what inspiration I need.
5. What was the craziest thing you ever did?
Stay in a two man tent for a month next to the Okavango river, with elephants walking through our camp and crocodiles less than 10 meters from us. Flying in a microlight with three year old Quintus on my lap. Flying to Switzerland alone with a two year old and three month old baby.
6. What comes to your mind first thing in the morning?
What day is it?
7. If your life would be made into a movie, which actor would you want to play as you?
Oh gosh I hope my life never gets made into a movie!
8. Have you met anyone famous?
Not that I can recall. I am not someone who goes crazy over famous people.
9. Do you have any phobias?
Mmmm … Snakes probably. I have claustrophobia.
10. What is your favorite cheese?