I always wonder why people would read a post that I do in bullets. My life can’t be that interesting right? Well…maybe it gives me some direction to thoughts? Who knows 🙂
* 4 more sleeps before we go on holiday. Me, my mom and my boys.
* Apparently it will rain most of the time we are at the sea but hey, it’s better than rain at home!
* Tommie and my dad won’t be going with. Tommie is working and my dad will be in Mozambique getting hot doing bird-watching.
* This morning Jason said I’m the best mom ever and if I would marry him.
* I never thought that I would actually be a good bowler, or know how to pass a rugby ball or even kick it well. Funny how life changes when you have 3 boys.
* I did something this week that I thought I would never do and no, I’m not saying what. I can say that my mom did it too!
* I miss Quintus. He has been with family since Thursday. It’s time for him to come home now. We are picking him up tomorrow.
* I never thought I would like wine…actually I never have but now that I have welcome “Four Cousins” into my home, I love it.
* I think Els is guilty. You don’t remember the external details of abuse. Dates, places. Don’t remember them. Just because Klay could not, doesn’t proof that it didn’t happen.
* I have been battling with sinus for a while now. Not fun.
* I’m so glad the tax season is over!!!!!!!!!!! I actually feel guilty having so little to do!
* I wish my computer was proper. It overheats and doesn’t start up proper. It’s not even two years old.
JUST four three two ONE MORE SLEEPS!